Ashwagandha promotes stress reduction and can help bring your body into balance. It supports a healthy nervous system function by providing antioxidant support.
Ashwagandha root has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for at least 1,500 years. In Sanskrit, the word “ashwa” means “horse,” while “gandha” means “smell.” It is believed that in ancient times people used to consume it to get horse-like strength and energy.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that is there to improve your wellbeing, we wanted to offer the best quality for this ingredient. We chose to bring in certified Organic Ashwagandha because we know the importance of offering clean and natural ingredients on your path to a healthier life.
To make a cup of tea:
Add a teaspoon of Ashwagandha Root in water and boil it on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes with a closed lid. Strain in it a cup and squeeze some lemon juice and add honey as per your taste.
Hair Mask for Dry Hair
– 2 to 3 teaspoons of ashwagandha root (blend root into a powder before adding to mask mix)
– 1 to 2 teaspoons of Red Matcha Powder
– Half a cup of coconut milk Powder (to make Coconut Milk: mix 1/3 cup with 1 cup of hot water
– Half a cup of water
Hair Mask Instructions
-Mix the ashwagandha and Red Matcha Powder with the Coconut Milk and make a smooth paste.
– Apply the Ashwagandha paste to your scalp and hair.
– Leave it on for half an hour.
– Wash with normal water and a herbal shampoo.