The SLO Foods model is based on carrying as limited stock as possible, which eliminates the need for a brick and mortar store, thus reducing the cost to you- the end user. This also ensures your products are as fresh as possible. Bulk ordering demands planning in advance so it is important to keep use and storage in mind when ordering. SLO Foods is not a convenience shopping based system, it is ordering straight from the suppliers to your pantry as fast as it can happen in real time.
We are striving to try to get your goods to you within a week of the order deadline!!
The timelines listed below should be used as a rough guideline.
1) Order periods are as such: the first Sunday of each month at 5:00 pm.
2) On the following day (Monday) we compile the orders and order from the different wholesalers.
3) The bulk suppliers will have the orders shipped for pickup in Nanaimo by late that week – to late the following week
4) Once we have all the goods, we assemble the individual orders, adjust prices and begin delivery. NOTE: What you order from SLO Foods will be arriving as fast as possible to your doorway.
5) You will receive an email regarding your pickup time at the Community Hall, or the delivery day info 6) We pay up front for the goods you order, so prompt payment is appreciated upon delivery.
All Inquiries, please email Dinah at SLO Foods <firstname.lastname@example.org>